Annapurna Circuit – 2019
Annapurna circuit trek started off from Kathmandu with 9 hours drive to Jagat (vehicle changed at Besisahar). From Jagat, we started walking on the trekking trail and sometimes on the off road. We walked 14 days in total.
- Total district covered – 9 (Kathmandu, Dhading, Chitwan, Lamjung, Manang, Mustang, Myagdi, Parbat and Kaski)
- Ghyaru (Yak Ru) village – Panoramic view of the high snow caped mountains
- Thorong La Pass (5,416 m) – Highest pass in the world
- Lupra village – Small ancient village still following the Bon religion
- Mohare Danda (3,313 m) – Close up view of the mountains like Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Bahra Shikhar, Hiuchuli, Machapuchhre and more
Photos taken from OnePlus 6T and edited by Snapseed App